Student footage of SWAT van arriving on campus amid bomb threats
UPDATED B-CC Held in Lockdown Due to Threats of Weapons on Campus

Via Dubraska Vale on B-CC Parent ListServ, MCPS reports the police found no threats. Students and staff are now sheltering in place and a reunification...

El arte de Aitana Gaudenzi en la exposición de arte B-CC
Una artista destacada: Aitana Gaudenzi

Durante la semana del 19 de abril y 29 de abril, B-CC presentó una galería de arte, una presentación de las obras que crearon los estudiantes...

B-CC Recieves Distinguished School Award from Project Lead the Way

On Wednesday, B-CC received the 2023-2024 PLTW Distinguished School Award from Project Lead the Way (PLTW), a national recognition of student...

B-CC after prom will be filled with games and prizes
B-CC PTSA Revives After Prom

As prom approaches with much anticipation, many seniors look forward to attending the newly revived After Prom. Sponsored by the PTSA, and organized...

Senior Skye Khademi returns a serve against Whitman at singles 3.
Girls' Tennis Week Three Recap

The B-CC girls' tennis team continued their season this week with matches at home versus Walt Whitman and away against Montgomery Blair. On...

Barons Softball Beats Kennedy, Richard Montgomery, and Northwood High School

After a tough stretch for B-CC, the Barons traveled to John F Kennedy High School in hopes of defeating the Cavaliers. It was a shaky start for...

Schedule for the week of May 6th to May 10th
MCAP Testing Set to Take Place Next Week

The Maryland Comprehensive Assessment Program (MCAP) is set to take place at Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School during the week of May 6th to May...

Barons Beat Bulldogs on Senior Night

After a great win against Wootton, B-CC focused on one of the biggest nights of the year, Senior Night, on Tuesday, Feb. 13.
Sophomore+Elisha+Robinson+looks+for+an+open+teammate+in+a+game+against+Churchill++
Sophomore Elisha Robinson looks for an open teammate in a game against Churchill

The Barons made a statement on Senior Night against Winston Churchill High School, winning by a score of 56-41 on Feb. 13. The Barons have 4 outstanding Seniors as a part of the squad: Anna Tercyak, Alex Wedemeyer, Martina Casamajo, and Riley Peterson. Star Guard, Anna Tercyak, led the team with 18 points and propelled the team to a blowout victory.

This victory comes after dominant wins against Walter Johnson High School and a tough Wootton squad. The Barons took care of the Patriots in their last meeting with a commanding win on their home court by a score of 72-43. With the Patriots coming into town, the Palace was packed for a Friday night battle that promised to be a show.

From the first whistle, the Barons jumped on the Patriots and took the lead and never gave it back. With Wootton chasing from behind, there was no hope for the Patriots to come back against the Barons. B-CC ended up winning by a score of 48-42 with Junior Sasha Barr leading the Barons in scoring with 12 points.