Clothing Drive Underway
Clothing Drive Underway

Starting April 22 through May 3, students are running a clothing drive, sponsored by Ms. Charles. They are collecting both old and new clothing...

Team member throws ball
Mixed Results for Softball

Following a rough week, the B-CC softball team looked to bounce back against the Northwest Jaguars. The Barons traveled to Northwest and jumped...

Senior Hewitt Grissom flies through the air during a track and field meet at B-CC.
Track and Field Succeeds

Girls Track and Field earned exceptional results last Saturday, April 20, at the Trojan Invitational at Gaithersburg High School. Approximately...

The cast of The Prom sings Intolerance Song during a rehearsal before the show.
Spring Musical Takes The Stage

Student performers took to the stage in The Prom on April 18-20. The Prom followed four self-obsessed Broadway actors, who set out to help...

Snowed in
Letter to the Editor: Still Snowed In

Hey. I don’t know if you’re even gonna get this, but I don’t have much power left, and The Tattler didn’t respond to my email. My name...

Girls Lacrosse Nears the End of the Regular Season

The Barons went 2-1 this past week and are looking to close out the season strong as playoffs are right around the corner.  Last Friday,...

Junior Ivy Mcconarty serves against whitman at singles 1.
Girls Tennis Updates

Girls Tennis continued their season this week with matches at home vs Walt Whitman High School and away against Montgomery Blair High School. On...

Anime Baron Suit Full Of Extra Tissues

It’s allergy season at B-CC! And we all know what that means. The rivers will run pale-yellow with snot.
The+Anime+Baron+gloating+over+his+monopoly+on+tissues+
The Anime Baron gloating over his monopoly on tissues

It’s allergy season at B-CC! And we all know what that means. The rivers will run pale-yellow with snot. Now, this normally isn’t an issue. Normally, tissues are found in the classrooms of our lovely teachers, here at B-CC. Normally, the Anime Baron doesn’t exist. But “normal” doesn’t exist anymore. It will never exist, as long as the Anime Baron walks on god’s green earth.

“It’s *sniff* been really hard to *sniff* complete my classwork lately,” says B-CC student Jacob Snotson. “Normally, I would be able to go up to my teacher *sniff* and ask them for some tissues, but now, all they have (at best) is some paper towels that feel like sandpaper.” Jacob then wiped his nose on his hoodie. “I’ve been thinking about using toilet paper, *sniff* but I’m worried about getting a contact high from the kids vaping in there. *sniff* I blame the Anime Baron. I think the school’s entire budget for tissues was spent on it.” As if by divine providence, the very moment, the Anime Baron turned the corner. “YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN, PUNK?” it said, with the voice of ten-thousand stir-crazy teens during 7th period. It was at that moment that Snotson pulled a 15th century broadsword out of his backpack. The battle for the fate of allergy season had begun.

Snotson fought valiantly, but the Anime Baron, with the speed of ten-thousand teens late for the bus, dodged every strike. “HAH! DO YOU THINK YOUR FOOLISH MORTAL WEAPONS CAN STOP ME? I AM THE ANIME BARON, THE BRINGER OF THE END TIMES. BORN FROM THE BLOOD-SACRIFICE OF DR. MOONEY, AND THE TISSUE BUDGET OF THIS HELLSCAPE OF B-CC,” he monologued, impressively managing to not stumble over his words while dodging attacks. “Ha! *sniff* so you admit it!” Snotson said, preparing his ultimate attack. ”AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER, FOOLISH MORTAL? MY REIGN OVER THIS SCHOOL WILL BE ETERNAL.” 

The battle seemed all but lost for Snotson until he broke out his ultimate attack: Secret Snotson Strategy Seven. “NOOOOOOO!” screamed the Anime Baron, recoiling in pain, as the top half of his body slid off of the bottom. From the wound, a fountain of tissues spewed into the air. A rabid horde of students, snot dripping from their noses, descended upon the tissues like a swarm of locusts. 

As of press time, the Snitch recommends that students in need of tissues grab some from the Anime Baron’s corpse before it resurrects itself.