Girls Lacrosse Regular Season Finale

Girls’ Lacrosse hosts its season finale tonight against Thomas S. Wootton High School, where seniors will be celebrated during a ceremony before the game.
Courtesy of Lauren Rich

Girls’ Lacrosse hosts its season finale tonight against Thomas S. Wootton High School, where seniors will be celebrated during a ceremony before the game. There were eight seniors on the roster this season and all have had a huge impact on the program during their four years at B-CC. 

Earlier in the week, B-CC went up against Northwood and swiftly took care of business, winning 13-2. Senior Claire Campbell led the team in scoring with three goals. She also added an assist. Freshman Julliette Kelliher also had a multi-goal game and led the team with three assists. Juniors McKenna Harper and Jane Kowlakowski also scored multiple goals. 

Senior Ella Morton had an impressive day in goal, making four saves for the Barons before being subbed out due to the score. 

The Barons look to head into the playoffs on a three-game winning streak, but Wootton stands in their way. The teams are very similar record-wise, with the Barons boasting a 7-4 mark compared to Wootton’s 7-3.