La falta de comprension: Ignorar las necesidades y acomodaciones de los estudiantes

Incluso considerando las acomodaciones adecuadas implementadas para los estudiantes, uno debe preguntarse si estos estudiantes realmente han...

Luana Turcco in action
B-CC Welcomes International Handball Star

Handball, a team sport where two teams of typically seven players use their hands to pass a ball aiming to throw it into the goal on the opposite...

The documentary that exposed the dark side of Nickelodeon
The Dark Truth Behind the TV Screen

As children, we’re prone to laugh at seemingly insignificant jokes, but as we grow older the dark not-so-humorous truth behind said jokes unravels...

B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors
B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors

It’s 8 am on a Monday morning in April and you open Instagram for the first time. Three new college decisions have been released on the B-CC...

Sophomore Koko Jenkin pitching against WJ
Barons Softball Hit Mid Season Struggles

After a dominating win in the Battle of Bethesda, B-CC traveled to Churchill to play a talented Bulldogs squad. The Barons jumped out to an early...

Huge Week for Barons Baseball
Huge Week for Barons Baseball

This week, B-CC Varsity Baseball won two blowout games against Damascus and Churchill, and won a huge game against Walter Johnson. Saturday,...

One size fits all can be a harmful business model
One Size Fits None

“One size fits all,” but does it really? The most logical answer is no. However, companies still label their clothes with this kind of sizing,...

B-CC Security Guard, Mr. Gray, Announced as Finalist for MCPS Employee of the Year

B-CC Security Guard, Mr. Gray was announced as one of the five finalists for MCPS Employee of the Year in the category of supporting services.
Mr.+Gray+being+honored+as+one+of+the+five+finalists+for+MCPS+Employee+of+the+Year+in+the+category+of+supporting+services+by+Dr.+Mooney.+
Monica Judge
Mr. Gray being honored as one of the five finalists for MCPS Employee of the Year in the category of supporting services by Dr. Mooney.

B-CC Security Guard, Mr. Gray was announced as one of the five finalists for MCPS Employee of the Year in the category of supporting services. This year, MCPS and the Service Employees International Union will be recognizing 24 supporting services employees. The MCPS Criteria for this nomination reads, “[individuals] who exemplify professionalism as they contribute to the success of students, staff, and the community.”

During a staff celebration held for Mr. Gray, he expressed, “No matter what color you are or what background you come from, you have to love each other, and that’s how we create peace.” 

The Tattler congratulates Mr. Gray on this incredible accomplishment and expresses gratitude for his hard work and powerful impact on our school community!