NHS Spring Food Drive

Today is the final day to contribute to the annual spring food drive, organized by B-CC’s National Honors Society (NHS).
The+NHS+food+drive+drop+off+in+the+main+lobby+
The NHS food drive drop off in the main lobby

Today is the final day to contribute to the annual spring food drive, organized by B-CC’s National Honors Society (NHS). Held from Tuesday, April 23 to Friday, May 3, the food drive has allowed students to support their community, as all donations go towards stocking the B-CC Food Pantry. 

Senior Dean Hammerman, President of the NHS, said, “Anyone can bring in food to donate, but it’s an opportunity for NHS members to get their hours.” To earn credit for donating, NHS members had to bring non-perishable food items, drop them off at the designated location, and fill out a form to record their donation. 

Junior Elisha Robinson, a member of NHS, shared, “I was able to donate some cans of food and boxes of pasta to the food drive, and get my required hours for NHS.”

Senior Victoria Cichy commented, “I am not even a member of NHS, but I still donated some food; it was a great opportunity to easily help out my community.”

Robinson added, “I feel it is really important to help out the B-CC community as much as possible, and this is a great way to do so.”