La falta de comprension: Ignorar las necesidades y acomodaciones de los estudiantes

Incluso considerando las acomodaciones adecuadas implementadas para los estudiantes, uno debe preguntarse si estos estudiantes realmente han...

Luana Turcco in action
B-CC Welcomes International Handball Star

Handball, a team sport where two teams of typically seven players use their hands to pass a ball aiming to throw it into the goal on the opposite...

The documentary that exposed the dark side of Nickelodeon
The Dark Truth Behind the TV Screen

As children, we’re prone to laugh at seemingly insignificant jokes, but as we grow older the dark not-so-humorous truth behind said jokes unravels...

B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors
B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors

It’s 8 am on a Monday morning in April and you open Instagram for the first time. Three new college decisions have been released on the B-CC...

Sophomore Koko Jenkin pitching against WJ
Barons Softball Hit Mid Season Struggles

After a dominating win in the Battle of Bethesda, B-CC traveled to Churchill to play a talented Bulldogs squad. The Barons jumped out to an early...

Huge Week for Barons Baseball
Huge Week for Barons Baseball

This week, B-CC Varsity Baseball won two blowout games against Damascus and Churchill, and won a huge game against Walter Johnson. Saturday,...

One size fits all can be a harmful business model
One Size Fits None

“One size fits all,” but does it really? The most logical answer is no. However, companies still label their clothes with this kind of sizing,...

Two More Wins in the Books for Wrestling

The Barons continued their season this past week, with a match against Rockville High School and Springbrook taking place at Rockville High School on Jan. 27, as well as a match at Poolesville on Jan. 31.
B-CC+continues+rolling+the+competition+
B-CC continues rolling the competition

The Barons continued racking up season wins this past week, with a match against Poolesville on Jan. 31 and a second one against Rockville High School and Springbrook at Rockville High School on Jan. 27.

On Wednesday, the team traveled to Poolesville High School for a duals meet. They came away with the win by a score of 41-22. B-CC had 4 pins from Junior Dajorn Smith, Senior Adin Eisler, Junior Ethan Makle, and Junior Nizhoni Deschene. The results extended B-CC’s winning streak to 6 straight duals wins.

On Jan. 27, B-CC defeated Rockville by a score of 55-15 and won against Springbrook by a score of 43-30. Over the course of the two matches, the Barons managed four pins from Senior Captain Seth Weaver, Junior Nizhoni Deschene, Junior Zach Cannistra, and Sophomore Felipe Jacome. Weaver said, “We gained a lot of confidence from these two matches, and that is important because of the important match this weekend.”

Tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 3, B-CC will face Whitman and Walter Johnson at home in the Battle of Bethesda. Prior to this match, a Senior Ceremony will be held for those graduating this year. With a win, B-CC will clinch home-field advantage for the regional tournament.