La falta de comprension: Ignorar las necesidades y acomodaciones de los estudiantes

Incluso considerando las acomodaciones adecuadas implementadas para los estudiantes, uno debe preguntarse si estos estudiantes realmente han...

Luana Turcco in action
B-CC Welcomes International Handball Star

Handball, a team sport where two teams of typically seven players use their hands to pass a ball aiming to throw it into the goal on the opposite...

The documentary that exposed the dark side of Nickelodeon
The Dark Truth Behind the TV Screen

As children, we’re prone to laugh at seemingly insignificant jokes, but as we grow older the dark not-so-humorous truth behind said jokes unravels...

B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors
B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors

It’s 8 am on a Monday morning in April and you open Instagram for the first time. Three new college decisions have been released on the B-CC...

Sophomore Koko Jenkin pitching against WJ
Barons Softball Hit Mid Season Struggles

After a dominating win in the Battle of Bethesda, B-CC traveled to Churchill to play a talented Bulldogs squad. The Barons jumped out to an early...

Huge Week for Barons Baseball
Huge Week for Barons Baseball

This week, B-CC Varsity Baseball won two blowout games against Damascus and Churchill, and won a huge game against Walter Johnson. Saturday,...

One size fits all can be a harmful business model
One Size Fits None

“One size fits all,” but does it really? The most logical answer is no. However, companies still label their clothes with this kind of sizing,...

Girls Basketball Remains Undefeated

B-CC girls basketball continued their dominance with 3 more wins and advanced to 9-0 on the season.

After a stellar start to the season, B-CC traveled to Wootton High School on January 5th to play the Patriots in a big game for the Barons. B-CC quickly took care of business with senior Anna Tercyak leading the team in scoring with 17 and junior Frances Doyle contributing a double-double to propel the Barons to victory with a score of 72-43. Even with the huge win for the Barons, B-CC had moved on and prepared for rival Churchill High School on January 8th. 

The Barons traveled to the dog pound in hopes of making a statement win against a tough opponent in Churchill. The stars of the Barons showed out again for the team as junior Frances Doyle contributed another double-double and scored 15 points. Senior Anna Tercyak again led the team in points with 16 as the star guard has had a phenomenal start to the season. Head Coach Ingalls expressed “We are a very close team and play well together. We each have individual strengths and we fit together well.”

After an important win against Churchill, B-CC played Albert Einstein Wednesday night, January 10th, in a game that the Barons controlled from the first whistle. Senior Riley Peterson led the team with a double-double to ease the Barons Past the Titans by a score of 67-40. 

The Baron’s start to the season has been incredible, yet the biggest game of the year is next, Whitman High School on January 12th. With such high expectations for the Barons, it may be no surprise to see B-CC take over the Battle of Bethesda with ease.