The Superbowl was full of surprises
Barons Review the Super Bowl
February 23, 2024

Some say it was rigged. Others argue the game was won fair and square. A few have gone as far as to say that Usher's was the worst Halftime Show...

B-CC wrestlers move to regionals
B-CC Wrestling Takes On The Post Season
February 23, 2024

Twelve members of the B-CC Wrestling team qualified for the Individual Regional Championships after competing in the Individual County Championships...

Sephora Kids have become a menace to retail employees.
Is Social Media Depriving Us of Our Childhood?
February 23, 2024

The pandemic was hard on all of us, and recently, the lasting effects of a year in quarantine are becoming apparent, one of them being the infamous...

Senior Nate Bromberger looks for an opening in a game against Churchill.
Basketball in County Championship Tonight, Feb. 23
February 23, 2024

The top two teams in the county play in the County Championship and this year, both the B-CC Girls and Boys Varsity Basketball teams will compete....

The 2023 B- CC used book sale
Used Book Sale
February 23, 2024

B-CC's PTSA will hold their annual Used Book Sale on March 9 and 10 from 9a.m. to 3p.m. The sale, run by the PTSA, is B-CC’s biggest annual...

Barons Advance to State Quarterfinals
Barons Advance to State Quarterfinals
February 23, 2024

Barons Ice Hockey defeated South River High School in the third round of the playoffs on Tuesday, Feb. 20, at the Gardens Ice House. B-CC got...

Color Wheels created during art class by Barons and their buddies
Best Buddies Travel to Stephen Knolls School
February 23, 2024

On Wednesday, Feb. 21, the B-CC chapter of Best Buddies made a trip to Silver Spring to hang out and engage in bonding activities with their...

Barons Swim and Dive Drop Season Opener to Walter Johnson

On Dec. 2nd. B-CC Swim and Dive took a loss on their first meet of the season, despite all their hard work.
Courtesy of B-CC Swim and Dive
Swim and Dive have many more opportunities this season to come out on top.

Although the result was a loss, Boys Swimming turned out several amazing performances. Junior Kieran Lakham won the 100-yard backstroke event, which was a highlight of the meet.

Sophomore Hailey Hammond won the 200-yard freestyle, which was the spotlight of a competitive fight from the Girls Swimming squad.

Boys Diving had a third-place finish from Sophomore Lucas Gerlach-Mack in the one-meter dive event.

Sophomore Avery Moffitt blew away the other girls in the one-meter dive event with a final score of 66.70, over two points above the next closest competitor.

The Swim and Dive team will take on a tough challenge against Wootton High School at 9:15 am tomorrow, Saturday, Dec. 9. The meet will be held at the Kennedy Shriver Aquatics Center in Rockville.