Clothing Drive Underway
Clothing Drive Underway

Starting April 22 through May 3, students are running a clothing drive, sponsored by Ms. Charles. They are collecting both old and new clothing...

Team member throws ball
Mixed Results for Softball

Following a rough week, the B-CC softball team looked to bounce back against the Northwest Jaguars. The Barons traveled to Northwest and jumped...

Senior Hewitt Grissom flies through the air during a track and field meet at B-CC.
Track and Field Succeeds

Girls Track and Field earned exceptional results last Saturday, April 20, at the Trojan Invitational at Gaithersburg High School. Approximately...

The cast of The Prom sings Intolerance Song during a rehearsal before the show.
Spring Musical Takes The Stage

Student performers took to the stage in The Prom on April 18-20. The Prom followed four self-obsessed Broadway actors, who set out to help...

Snowed in
Letter to the Editor: Still Snowed In

Hey. I don’t know if you’re even gonna get this, but I don’t have much power left, and The Tattler didn’t respond to my email. My name...

Girls Lacrosse Nears the End of the Regular Season

The Barons went 2-1 this past week and are looking to close out the season strong as playoffs are right around the corner.  Last Friday,...

Junior Ivy Mcconarty serves against whitman at singles 1.
Girls Tennis Updates

Girls Tennis continued their season this week with matches at home vs Walt Whitman High School and away against Montgomery Blair High School. On...

The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon Premieres at B-CC

The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon will premiere at the B-CC auditorium from Thursday, Nov. 16, through Saturday, Nov. 18, at 7 p.m. each night.
Jonah Peters
Junior Lucas de Chaisemartin takes on the role of Snow White in The Brothers Grim Spectaculathon.

The theater department is back in full swing with its first play of the year: The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon by Don Zolidis. This will be Mr. Verga’s first production as the new head of the theater department.

Mr. Verga said,  “It is a fast-paced comedy, and the cast has done a great job keeping up with these demanding roles.”

The cast is composed of 28 actors who will play 40 different named roles who, according to Mr. Verga, “have brought such individuality and care to each role.”

With less than a week until the play, the theater crew started tech preparations earlier this week on Monday, Nov. 6. Junior Josefina Eggleton, the head of lights for the event, said, ” I felt like the play has been a really fun time. I have had a lot of people in my crew, and it has been nice because we have all been working together and doing a lot more pre-show than we have in the past.”

Mr. Verga added, “All the students involved in the play come into rehearsal with a lot of energy and excitement about the stuff that we are doing, and I cannot ask for much more than that.”

View Comments (2)