La falta de comprension: Ignorar las necesidades y acomodaciones de los estudiantes

Incluso considerando las acomodaciones adecuadas implementadas para los estudiantes, uno debe preguntarse si estos estudiantes realmente han...

Luana Turcco in action
B-CC Welcomes International Handball Star

Handball, a team sport where two teams of typically seven players use their hands to pass a ball aiming to throw it into the goal on the opposite...

The documentary that exposed the dark side of Nickelodeon
The Dark Truth Behind the TV Screen

As children, we’re prone to laugh at seemingly insignificant jokes, but as we grow older the dark not-so-humorous truth behind said jokes unravels...

B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors
B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors

It’s 8 am on a Monday morning in April and you open Instagram for the first time. Three new college decisions have been released on the B-CC...

Sophomore Koko Jenkin pitching against WJ
Barons Softball Hit Mid Season Struggles

After a dominating win in the Battle of Bethesda, B-CC traveled to Churchill to play a talented Bulldogs squad. The Barons jumped out to an early...

Huge Week for Barons Baseball
Huge Week for Barons Baseball

This week, B-CC Varsity Baseball won two blowout games against Damascus and Churchill, and won a huge game against Walter Johnson. Saturday,...

One size fits all can be a harmful business model
One Size Fits None

“One size fits all,” but does it really? The most logical answer is no. However, companies still label their clothes with this kind of sizing,...

Girl’s Soccer Wins Playoff Game One

B-CC Girls Soccer came into their first playoff game with a record of 9-3 and continued their success against a tough opponent, Gaithersburg High School on Oct. 25.

B-CC Girls Soccer came into their first playoff game with a record of 9-3 and continued their success against a tough opponent, Gaithersburg High School on Oct. 25. Even with all the success of the team, Senior Logan Tongberg said, “We are focused on the playoffs coming up and hopefully making a long run, something we haven’t [recently] had the chance to do.”

Wednesday night, The Guck was packed with anticipation and nerves, as it was win-or-go-home for both teams. As soon as the first whistle blew, the Barons jumped out to the lead and never looked back. Senior Logan Tongberg continued her historic season with a 4-goal performance. It seems no team can stop the Barons’ star player. Junior Layala McBerry, Sophomore Alina Rodrigues, and Freshman Akimi Jespersen also scored for the Barons as they propelled the team to their first win of the playoffs.

The Barons advance to the next round of the playoffs and have one of their biggest rivals waiting for them, Walt Whitman High School. The Battle of Bethesda will be nothing short of a great game as both these teams have one goal and one goal only, to win it all. The game is scheduled for tonight, Oct. 27 at 7:15 p.m.