Clothing Drive Underway
Clothing Drive Underway

Starting April 22 through May 3, students are running a clothing drive, sponsored by Ms. Charles. They are collecting both old and new clothing...

Team member throws ball
Mixed Results for Softball

Following a rough week, the B-CC softball team looked to bounce back against the Northwest Jaguars. The Barons traveled to Northwest and jumped...

Senior Hewitt Grissom flies through the air during a track and field meet at B-CC.
Track and Field Succeeds

Girls Track and Field earned exceptional results last Saturday, April 20, at the Trojan Invitational at Gaithersburg High School. Approximately...

The cast of The Prom sings Intolerance Song during a rehearsal before the show.
Spring Musical Takes The Stage

Student performers took to the stage in The Prom on April 18-20. The Prom followed four self-obsessed Broadway actors, who set out to help...

Snowed in
Letter to the Editor: Still Snowed In

Hey. I don’t know if you’re even gonna get this, but I don’t have much power left, and The Tattler didn’t respond to my email. My name...

Girls Lacrosse Nears the End of the Regular Season

The Barons went 2-1 this past week and are looking to close out the season strong as playoffs are right around the corner.  Last Friday,...

Junior Ivy Mcconarty serves against whitman at singles 1.
Girls Tennis Updates

Girls Tennis continued their season this week with matches at home vs Walt Whitman High School and away against Montgomery Blair High School. On...

Barons Volleyball Continues to Roll

After a dominating 3-0 win over Whitman, the Barons move to 4-1 for the season and extend their winning streak to four. 

On Tuesday, September 26th, the girls defeated the Walt Whitman Vikings 3-0 with scores of 25-19, 25-17, and 25-22. The fans showed up in high numbers for the spirit game and fired up the team. Following the game, Junior Leo Strauss said, “The momentum and energy felt by the team helped lead us to victory.” Standout performances from the game include the hits by Junior Mariya Carson, defense by Senior Scarlett Potter, and elite serves from Juniors Maren Balint and Olivia Kong.

This was yet another win for the Barons who lately have steamrolled their competition. With four straight wins, they are showing no signs of slowing down. Senior team Captain Scarlett Potter said, “The team’s strong dynamic correlates on and off the court. Our perseverance and motivation have been kicked up a notch this season and it really shows.”

The girls hope to continue winning against Rockville on Monday, Oct. 2nd at 6:30 at Rockville High School, especially after defeating them 3-2 last season.