Boys Volleyball Updates

Following a 3-0 victory over Quince Orchard at home on Wednesday, April 17, the Barons Boys Volleyball team record improves to 4-3.
Senior+Adam+Strong+Jacobson+returns+a+volley+to+Whitman+
Senior Adam Strong Jacobson returns a volley to Whitman

It was domination from start to finish for the Barons against the Cougars. Both on the offensive and defensive ends the Boys were able to outplay their opponents. 

Boys volleyball unfortunately fell to Walt Whitman 3-0 on Monday, April 15, in front of a large home crowd for the rivalry game. 

Although the boys fought hard Whitman was able to win convincingly over the Barons, sweeping them in sets. In each of the three sets the Barons stayed competitive, but were unable to pull out any wins over the Vikings.

Following the game Junior Elliott Thomas said, “ As a team we need to work on our approach to the first set of the game, we get off to a bad start and always feel like we need to come back.”

The Boys next game is Wednesday, April 24 away versus the Poolesville Falcons. As it’s one of the Barons last games, the importance will be magnified as they look to finish the season strong.