La falta de comprension: Ignorar las necesidades y acomodaciones de los estudiantes

Incluso considerando las acomodaciones adecuadas implementadas para los estudiantes, uno debe preguntarse si estos estudiantes realmente han...

Luana Turcco in action
B-CC Welcomes International Handball Star

Handball, a team sport where two teams of typically seven players use their hands to pass a ball aiming to throw it into the goal on the opposite...

The documentary that exposed the dark side of Nickelodeon
The Dark Truth Behind the TV Screen

As children, we’re prone to laugh at seemingly insignificant jokes, but as we grow older the dark not-so-humorous truth behind said jokes unravels...

B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors
B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors

It’s 8 am on a Monday morning in April and you open Instagram for the first time. Three new college decisions have been released on the B-CC...

Sophomore Koko Jenkin pitching against WJ
Barons Softball Hit Mid Season Struggles

After a dominating win in the Battle of Bethesda, B-CC traveled to Churchill to play a talented Bulldogs squad. The Barons jumped out to an early...

Huge Week for Barons Baseball
Huge Week for Barons Baseball

This week, B-CC Varsity Baseball won two blowout games against Damascus and Churchill, and won a huge game against Walter Johnson. Saturday,...

One size fits all can be a harmful business model
One Size Fits None

“One size fits all,” but does it really? The most logical answer is no. However, companies still label their clothes with this kind of sizing,...

Girls Tennis Season Preview

Girls Varsity Tennis is a team to watch this season.
Jonah Peters
Sophomore Abby Meers hits a winner during Girls Varsity Tennis practice

Spring sports are starting up, and Girls Varsity Tennis is a team to watch this season. After a frustrating 5-6 record last season, including multiple close losses, the team is looking to improve this year. Luckily for the Barons, most of the starting lineup is returning, including Junior Ivy McConarty and Senior Skye Khademi. However, the team will have to cope with the loss of some top-tier talent players, such as Savannah Freeman, Sophia Lin, and Sophie Messinger who graduated in 2023. “Although we will miss the old seniors a lot, we have new talent and I am excited to see where it will take us,” Senior Chloe Wise said.

Despite the disappointment last season, the Barons have high hopes for this one. “I know this team has what it takes to go far. We are all so close and bond so well together, and I can’t wait to see what this season brings,” Wise said.

B-CC opens their season on Thursday, March 21, with an away match at conference rival Winston Churchill High School.