Clothing Drive Underway
Clothing Drive Underway

Starting April 22 through May 3, students are running a clothing drive, sponsored by Ms. Charles. They are collecting both old and new clothing...

Team member throws ball
Mixed Results for Softball

Following a rough week, the B-CC softball team looked to bounce back against the Northwest Jaguars. The Barons traveled to Northwest and jumped...

Senior Hewitt Grissom flies through the air during a track and field meet at B-CC.
Track and Field Succeeds

Girls Track and Field earned exceptional results last Saturday, April 20, at the Trojan Invitational at Gaithersburg High School. Approximately...

The cast of The Prom sings Intolerance Song during a rehearsal before the show.
Spring Musical Takes The Stage

Student performers took to the stage in The Prom on April 18-20. The Prom followed four self-obsessed Broadway actors, who set out to help...

Snowed in
Letter to the Editor: Still Snowed In

Hey. I don’t know if you’re even gonna get this, but I don’t have much power left, and The Tattler didn’t respond to my email. My name...

Girls Lacrosse Nears the End of the Regular Season

The Barons went 2-1 this past week and are looking to close out the season strong as playoffs are right around the corner.  Last Friday,...

Junior Ivy Mcconarty serves against whitman at singles 1.
Girls Tennis Updates

Girls Tennis continued their season this week with matches at home vs Walt Whitman High School and away against Montgomery Blair High School. On...

Girls Tennis Season Preview

Girls Varsity Tennis is a team to watch this season.
Jonah Peters
Sophomore Abby Meers hits a winner during Girls Varsity Tennis practice

Spring sports are starting up, and Girls Varsity Tennis is a team to watch this season. After a frustrating 5-6 record last season, including multiple close losses, the team is looking to improve this year. Luckily for the Barons, most of the starting lineup is returning, including Junior Ivy McConarty and Senior Skye Khademi. However, the team will have to cope with the loss of some top-tier talent players, such as Savannah Freeman, Sophia Lin, and Sophie Messinger who graduated in 2023. “Although we will miss the old seniors a lot, we have new talent and I am excited to see where it will take us,” Senior Chloe Wise said.

Despite the disappointment last season, the Barons have high hopes for this one. “I know this team has what it takes to go far. We are all so close and bond so well together, and I can’t wait to see what this season brings,” Wise said.

B-CC opens their season on Thursday, March 21, with an away match at conference rival Winston Churchill High School.