La falta de comprension: Ignorar las necesidades y acomodaciones de los estudiantes

Incluso considerando las acomodaciones adecuadas implementadas para los estudiantes, uno debe preguntarse si estos estudiantes realmente han...

Luana Turcco in action
B-CC Welcomes International Handball Star

Handball, a team sport where two teams of typically seven players use their hands to pass a ball aiming to throw it into the goal on the opposite...

The documentary that exposed the dark side of Nickelodeon
The Dark Truth Behind the TV Screen

As children, we’re prone to laugh at seemingly insignificant jokes, but as we grow older the dark not-so-humorous truth behind said jokes unravels...

B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors
B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors

It’s 8 am on a Monday morning in April and you open Instagram for the first time. Three new college decisions have been released on the B-CC...

Sophomore Koko Jenkin pitching against WJ
Barons Softball Hit Mid Season Struggles

After a dominating win in the Battle of Bethesda, B-CC traveled to Churchill to play a talented Bulldogs squad. The Barons jumped out to an early...

Huge Week for Barons Baseball
Huge Week for Barons Baseball

This week, B-CC Varsity Baseball won two blowout games against Damascus and Churchill, and won a huge game against Walter Johnson. Saturday,...

One size fits all can be a harmful business model
One Size Fits None

“One size fits all,” but does it really? The most logical answer is no. However, companies still label their clothes with this kind of sizing,...

Wrestling Wins Both Recent Matches

The B-CC wrestling team was back in action over the past two weeks, competing first in a tournament on the weekend of Jan.12, followed by a dual match against Seneca Valley on Jan. 24.
B-CC+wrestler+Anouk+Forstner+takes+down+the+competition+
B-CC wrestler Anouk Forstner takes down the competition

First, the Barons managed a 3rd-place finish at the Cavalier Duals tournament at Archbishop Spalding High School on Jan. 12 and Saturday, Jan. 13, extending their streak of podium finishes at tournaments. Talented Freshman Kanik Deschene, as well as Junior Dajourn Smith, both achieved undefeated records throughout the tournament. 

On Wednesday, Jan. 24, Seneca Valley visited B-CC for a dual match. B-CC blew them out of the water, winning by a score of 58-12. B-CC earned 4 pins, coming from Senior Captain Seth Weaver, Senior Adin Eisler, Junior Zach Cannistra, and Junior Captain Nizhoni Deschene. This result brings the dual meet win streak to four in a row for the Barons. “I’ve gained some confidence from this, but I know I have harder matches coming up in the end stretch of the season,” commented Cannistra.