La falta de comprension: Ignorar las necesidades y acomodaciones de los estudiantes

Incluso considerando las acomodaciones adecuadas implementadas para los estudiantes, uno debe preguntarse si estos estudiantes realmente han...

Luana Turcco in action
B-CC Welcomes International Handball Star

Handball, a team sport where two teams of typically seven players use their hands to pass a ball aiming to throw it into the goal on the opposite...

The documentary that exposed the dark side of Nickelodeon
The Dark Truth Behind the TV Screen

As children, we’re prone to laugh at seemingly insignificant jokes, but as we grow older the dark not-so-humorous truth behind said jokes unravels...

B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors
B-CC Decisions: Stressing out Seniors

It’s 8 am on a Monday morning in April and you open Instagram for the first time. Three new college decisions have been released on the B-CC...

Sophomore Koko Jenkin pitching against WJ
Barons Softball Hit Mid Season Struggles

After a dominating win in the Battle of Bethesda, B-CC traveled to Churchill to play a talented Bulldogs squad. The Barons jumped out to an early...

Huge Week for Barons Baseball
Huge Week for Barons Baseball

This week, B-CC Varsity Baseball won two blowout games against Damascus and Churchill, and won a huge game against Walter Johnson. Saturday,...

One size fits all can be a harmful business model
One Size Fits None

“One size fits all,” but does it really? The most logical answer is no. However, companies still label their clothes with this kind of sizing,...

Girls Basketball Wins over Wildcats

B-CC moves to 6-0 with two major wins including rival Walter Johnson.
Junior Sasha Barr guards the ball.

B-CC is off to one of the best starts in recent history with an impressive record of 6-0. After a huge win against Richard Montgomery High School, the Barons hosted a deep Springbrook team at the Palace on Friday, Dec. 15. Once the opening tip occurred, the Barons took control of the game. The Barons beat the Blue Devils by a score of 65-28 with Sophomore Ashley Agard leading the score for the Barons with 11 points.

Even with the big win over Springbrook, the Barons focused their attention on one of their biggest rivals, Walter Johnson High School. The game took place on Tuesday. Dec. 19, and it was a highly anticipated matchup. However, the Barons quickly took care of business against the Wildcats with a score of 57-31, holding the Wildcats to 6 points in the first half. Junior Forward Frances Doyle led the team with 19 points in the impressive win. Frances Doyle said, “The key to the team’s success to start this year has been our chemistry. We are a close team and play together.”

The Barons head into the break with a 6-0 record and no hint of slowing down. With such high team chemistry and leaders throughout the Barons squad, B-CC is the team to beat in the region.