The Superbowl was full of surprises
Barons Review the Super Bowl
February 23, 2024

Some say it was rigged. Others argue the game was won fair and square. A few have gone as far as to say that Usher's was the worst Halftime Show...

B-CC wrestlers move to regionals
B-CC Wrestling Takes On The Post Season
February 23, 2024

Twelve members of the B-CC Wrestling team qualified for the Individual Regional Championships after competing in the Individual County Championships...

Sephora Kids have become a menace to retail employees.
Is Social Media Depriving Us of Our Childhood?
February 23, 2024

The pandemic was hard on all of us, and recently, the lasting effects of a year in quarantine are becoming apparent, one of them being the infamous...

Senior Nate Bromberger looks for an opening in a game against Churchill.
Basketball in County Championship Tonight, Feb. 23
February 23, 2024

The top two teams in the county play in the County Championship and this year, both the B-CC Girls and Boys Varsity Basketball teams will compete....

The 2023 B- CC used book sale
Used Book Sale
February 23, 2024

B-CC's PTSA will hold their annual Used Book Sale on March 9 and 10 from 9a.m. to 3p.m. The sale, run by the PTSA, is B-CC’s biggest annual...

Barons Advance to State Quarterfinals
Barons Advance to State Quarterfinals
February 23, 2024

Barons Ice Hockey defeated South River High School in the third round of the playoffs on Tuesday, Feb. 20, at the Gardens Ice House. B-CC got...

Color Wheels created during art class by Barons and their buddies
Best Buddies Travel to Stephen Knolls School
February 23, 2024

On Wednesday, Feb. 21, the B-CC chapter of Best Buddies made a trip to Silver Spring to hang out and engage in bonding activities with their...

B-CC Wrestling Wins 78-0

The B-CC wrestling team had a strong start to the season, with a 78-0 demolition win at Wheaton High School in a dual meet. Every B-CC wrestler started the season with a win, raising expectations for the season ahead.
Seth Weaver
B-CC Wrestling Team watches the match from the bench.

The real stars of the show were Junior Ethan Makle and Sophomore Felipe Jacome. Both wrestlers pinned their opponents, earning six points each for the squad. Makle said, “We are building up the confidence we will need towards the end of the season. We are not going to settle down and be happy with a 78-0 win. The job has just begun.” 

The Barons seek to build on their strong start in two upcoming dual meets. The first one is at home against Paint Branch High School on Saturday, Dec 9. On Tuesday, Dec. 12, the team travels to Damascus High School. These two matches will be followed by a trip to the Musselman Duals Tournament in West Virginia next weekend.